We chose the name Alive as an acrostic for "Always Live in View of Eternity". We want our students to grow to be followers of Christ who keep their eyes fixed on Jesus! My wife Melanie and I have a passion for young people and our desire is to reach the lost, teach God's Word and minister to those who are in need.
Here is a schedule of our weekly events:
Sunday School: 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Sunday nights: 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday nights: 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
About our services:
- Sunday school is where we take time in a group and, individual small group, setting to study God's Word. Students are challenged with new lessons each week to help as they grow in their faith.
- Sunday evening we do in depth Bible study as we dig deeper into individual books of the Bible. Students have the chance to walk through entire books of the Bible in an in-depth study scripture by scripture.
- Wednesday is more of a laid-back atmosphere where we hope to make visitors feel comfortable hanging out as we have fun, fellowship and a message in a relaxed setting.
- Peanut Festival Parade Chair Sale through the month of October. The cost is $4 per seat. Tickets can be purchased at the Welcome Center or the church office.
- Wednesday, Oct. 17 - Fields of Faith Event at Northcutt Field at Westgate. Activities begin at 5:45 p.m. and the rally starts at 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 19 - Youth Ministry is feeding the Dothan High Football team before the game in the fellowship hall.